Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trespass (*1/2 out of ****)

LOUD NOISES!!!
Brick Tamland's iconic quote is all I could think of when watching this film. it is more or less 90 minutes of people screaming at one another in a display of overacting. Nicholas Cage here may not be overacting enough for my taste. Cage and Nicole Kidman are taken hostage by the worst criminals I've seen in some time. They want the diamond's in his home safe but Cage won't give them up easily. The film is silly, stupid and once agin very loud. I've seen worst movies which is why I won't give this the one star. However I did think about it before writing this film. Part of me actually liked the team of very stupid criminals (Ben Mendelsohn what happened, you were such a great villain in Animal Kingdom). Criminals normally have everything planned down precisely but these goons would make me look like Keyser Soze. I had a little fun watching these buffoons run around. Then we were twenty minutes in and I had to endure some bad things.

*1/2 out of ****

No comments:

Post a Comment