Saturday, December 24, 2011

Most Anticipated Films of 2012

2011 is near a close and I'm forming my "best of" lists still. I have a couple more films I need to watch in order for me to satisfied with my lists. I expect by mid January to have everything up. However this does not mean that I can't post a list I still look forward too making. Twenty films that I greatly anticipate for next year. It's not ranked but the higher on the list the better. Sure there will be films that will grab my attention later and some films I may post might not be released in 2012 (On The Road and A Swim Two Birds never came out this year) but as of the end of 2011 this is what I'm looking forward too.

- Prometheus
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Seven Psychopaths
- Untitled Terrence Malick Project
- Cogan's Trade
- World War Z
- Django Unchained
- The Place Beyond The Pines
- Only God Forgives
- Cosmopolis
- On The Road
- Stoker
- Celeste and Jesse Forever
- Looper
- Byzantium
- Wettest County
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Gravity
- This Is 40

No comments:

Post a Comment