Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Movie Ratings and The Meanings

I thought since I haven't done it, I'd post the meaning behind each number. If you've been reading enough I guess you already have an idea but here it is anyway. All .5 ratings (7.5 ex) is a slightly better version of  the number but should be rounded down if it comes to the star system

10/10 = A masterpiece in cinema, a perfect movie etc. If it's theaters I don't know what your doing not watching it right now.

9/10 = Fantastic and amazing. It's a marvelous movie but its not perfect yet that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Go see it right away.

8/10 = A great movie, some flaws but the finished product is very enjoyable. If your going to the movies, I recommend it.

7/10 = A good movie, enjoyable but standard. If your seeing it I won't stop you because it has something to it but there's a good chance there's better ones out there

6/10 = It's ok but nothing that special. Could be a good movie but it's got problems. Wait for dvd or just cable

5/10 = Mediocre or average. Unless your killing time and have a reason to watch it, you can pass it by otherwise.

4/10 = poor movie, bad but I've seen worse. Every rating below is just some form of don't see it

3/10 = Bad, no way around it

2/10= Horrible and terrible, deserves to rot

1/10= Saving for the worst of the bunch, If I ever saw this film that deserved it I'd lose all faith in humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment