Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blood Creek (5.5/10)

I think that my rating is a bit harsh on the review. I wasn't bored watching this and I didn't even think it was half bad. However it never did anything special. I needed a decent horror movie to watch and this seemed like it had potential The plot was ludicrous, it involved two brothers looking to stop a nazi zombie from becoming even more powerful. Now that plot just sounds stupid but the movie does a descent job of making it entertaining. The director and the actors involved made me gee it a chance. Joel Schumacher is a descent director and names like Henry Cavill, Dominic Purcell, Shea Whigham, Emma Booth and the immortal Michael Fassbender sold me on giving it a chance. They do a descent job in the movie nothing above what the script calls for. It's a pretty good horror movie, but I have pretty unforgiving eye for these type of movies.

5.5/10
Recommendation: If you got Netflix Instant Que and need an OK horror movie than this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment