Saturday, October 29, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 (*1/2 out of **** stars)

I'm personally sick of this series. They're the same movies over and over. The same things keep happening. The only thing different this time is we get a camera set up on a fan stand so it rotates. This creates suspense for what... five seconds. I was bored of this setup quite fast. Maybe it was me. I don't know really. I just saw it to Mystery Science Theater it (make funny comments in the front of the theater without disturbing anyone of course). In that sense it was a laughing riot. I mean now it's about the two sisters as little girls being haunted as well their parents. Problem is the amount of plot holes and development issues. This prequel actually contradicts the other two films. Also this film starts with the supposed watching of the tapes. I mean we see the husband of the second one pick up these tapes and then they're turned on. Was it just a what if or was he watching it? Somebody should call the Ghostbusters. I'm sure the government would be also very interested in these tapes as well. If you like the first two then you'll like this. If you hated those then this one will be hilarious. My rating is based off my experience. I'm sure fans of the series can say it's pretty good, but you won't convince me.

*1/2 out of **** stars

No comments:

Post a Comment