Monday, October 10, 2011

Big Bang (5.5/10)

I can wrap up this review pretty quickly. If I tried to explain the story I'd lose you before I even began getting on certain details. So let's do this in... two sentences. Antonio Banderas plays a detective hired to search for a missing stripper. Well things go awry when strange events start occurring and the laws of physics are challenged. Confused? I was. There is little I could I actually tell about the plot. I will say it plays out like a more science based "Sin City" meets "The Big Lebowski". It's however nowhere near as great as those two. I was hoping for a strange noir movie, What I got was something to leave me scratching my head without much interest to know the real answers.

5.5./10
Recommendation: Yea.. Maybe if you like Antonio Banderas but even then I could pass this one by.

No comments:

Post a Comment