Saturday, November 19, 2011

This Week in TV

Once gain a breakdown of this week's TV schedule.

The highlights of the week:
1.) Community
2.) How I Met Your Mother
3.) Tie: The League & Happy Endings

Community was brilliant this week. What is going on with this season? It's unbelievably good. This past week's episode ranks in the top three even. Not necessary as funny as it was smart. Yet what they did was something legendary.

American Horror Story was all right. Not too bad or stupid this week. More boring than anything else. Well the identity of the Rubber Man will be shown next week. I can't wait!

Walking Dead fine but last week's was better

Parks & Recreation and It's Always Sunny were also quite good as far as the show's went. However the laughs were scarce. Both brought smiles to my face and I admit they strong episodes. However this was a quite a strong week in TV which is why they didn't make my top three (or four).

The Office is really struggling. I will never give up on the show however.

No comments:

Post a Comment