Saturday, November 12, 2011

This Week in TV

I actually enjoyed writing my TV piece last month so I wanted to continue it in a way. Instead of writing my thoughts on every show which would take forever, I'll say some highlights. 

The top three:
1.) How I Met Your Mother
2.) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia 
3.) The Walking Dead

American Horror Story:
I enjoy watching this how but my god is it stupid. Connie Briton eating a brain is the craziest thing I saw in some time. The pig-headed killer was a close second. I hope the gimp ghost and pig-head join forces. However a school shooting to start your show... nope. I'm sorry but that was too much in the bad way. It didn't move the plot forward and didn't match the pace nor presence of the rest of the episode.

NBC Thursday:
Parks and Recreations and Community were good but not great and The Office had it's weakest episode this season.

No Happy Endings this week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment