Monday, April 11, 2011

The Plan

More or less I plan on reviewing and rating each new film I see. Not all reviews may be that in depth, on some of the average one it may just be 3-4 sentences. I'll write a review here and there for some movies I've seen before that I wouldn't mind writing something down for (they'll be marked "Revisited"). Probably throw in a list occasionally (best movies of the year, best and worst sequels, best and worst of Mark Wahlberg etc). I don't own the pictures and quotes.  I'll post the ratings on Facebook and include the link to the blog where the review is. Not all my ideas are original but their all my general feelings to the film . I''l be updating the blog as soon as possible and give a Facebook rating every Sunday, so you'll know what's on there. So here we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment